- This event has passed.
Queen of Hearts Progressive Fundraiser
January 6, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until December 31, 2021
Queen of Hearts progressive big money game.
Check our Facebook for a video on how to play and help our firefighters help you.
Come play our Queen of Hearts big money game. Watch Video to see how it works. First Drawing March 18
Posted by Maugansville Goodwill Vol. Fire Co.13 on Wednesday, March 11, 2020
Rules for a Queen of Hearts Raffle
- The Queen of Hearts raffle utilizes a Queen of Hearts manufacturer’s raffle board. The board has been developed specifically for this Raffle Game and has 54 sealed numbered cards. Under the sealed cards resides a randomly placed deck of poker cards with two Jokers. A TUMBLER or similar device is used for mixing raffle tickets. Tickets must be mixed in Public View. Tickets will be sold for 5.00 each.
- Drawing date will be Wednesday Evenings at 6:30 PM live on our Face book Page
- The purchaser holding the winning ticket will pick a card from the board.
- To win the jackpot, you must pick the Queen of Hearts from the Raffle board.
- If the Queen of Hearts is not drawn, the pot rolls over to the next week.
- The pot will continue to build until the Queen of Hearts is drawn; this could take up to 54 weeks.
- If the winning ticket holder picks the Queen of Hearts, they will receive the jackpot.
- Each week after the drawing all tickets will be removed from the barrel and we start a new week with a new prize amount. The prize depends on the number of players.
2 to 10 — $25.00
Joker = The Spoiler No Winner